NEW YORK, November 2, 2023 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, is pleased to announce the promotion of 13 lawyers: nine to partner and four to senior counsel. This year’s class of promoted lawyers spans across eight transactional and contentious practice areas.
“Congratulations to our new partners and senior counsel on this career milestone. Each one of these talented individuals has made important contributions to Proskauer and its clients,” said Steven M. Ellis, Chairman of Proskauer. “As we build on our momentum heading into the new year, these lawyers will be an important part of our continued growth, and I look forward to seeing them continue to thrive with our Firm.”
“This accomplished group of newly promoted partners and senior counsel brings the skill set, industry expertise and the proven track record needed to drive our clients’ business objectives forward,” said Daryn Grossman, Managing Partner of Proskauer. “We are excited to celebrate this well-deserved achievement with them and look forward to their continued success at Proskauer.”
The Firm’s new partners are:
- Jean Bertrand, Tax, New York
- Daniel Desatnik, Business Solutions, Governance, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, New York
- Blake Halperin, Private Funds, Boca Raton
- Steven Holinstat, Litigation, New York
- Steven Hornik, Private Credit, New York
- Michelle Iodice, Private Credit, Boston
- Aaron Lee, Tax, Los Angeles
- David Munkittrick, Litigation, New York
- Jeff Warshafsky, Litigation, New York
The Firm’s new senior counsel are:
- Will Dalsen, Litigation, Boston
- Edna Guerrasio, Labor & Employment, New York
- Katrine Magas, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Los Angeles
- Lara Miller, Mergers & Acquisitions, New York
We are 800+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We work with asset managers, private equity and venture capital firms, Fortune 500 and FTSE companies, major sports leagues, entertainment industry legends and industry-redefining companies.
Since 1875, Proskauer has been devoted to our clients’ successes. Our lawyers are known for their unusually high accessibility, responsiveness and attentiveness. We go the extra mile to understand a client’s business — and think like savvy businesspeople in the process.