March 19, 2020 (London/Paris) – Proskauer was recognized in Chambers Europe 2020 with two practices and seven lawyers cited for excellence.
The Proskauer practices ranked in the 2020 guide are:
- Employment – France
“Clients laud the lawyers for their ‘interpersonal relationship and reactivity’, before adding that they are ‘always available.’”
- Investment Funds: Private Equity – UK
“Clients are ‘highly impressed with the team’ and highlight that the lawyers are ‘able to very quickly grasp highly complex transactions and structures and manage processes efficiently.’"
“Others describe the team as ‘excellent’ and appreciate that ‘they've got real strength in depth.’”
The lawyers ranked include:
- Robert Gaut (Tax – UK)
- Alexander Griffith (Banking & Finance – UK)
- Béatrice Pola (Employment – France)
- Delia Spitzer (Corporate/M&A – France)
- Alexandra Stocki (Employment – France)
- Yasmine Tarasewicz (Employment – France)
- Nigel van Zyl (Investment Funds: Private Equity – UK)
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners have been researching the global legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms. Chambers Europe 2020 rankings are determined by interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients worldwide. The results are audited independently and are based on a range of professional qualities most valued by clients.