LONDON, October 20, 2022 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, is pleased to announce that it has received top-tier rankings across four practice areas, and 17 lawyers were recognized as leaders in their field, including seven newly ranked attorneys, in the 2023 edition of Chambers UK.
Proskauer received top tier rankings in Banking & Finance (Band 1), Investment Funds (Band 2), Tax (Band 4) and Private Equity: Buyouts (Band 4).
The following Proskauer attorneys have also been recognized as leaders in their field:
- Steven Baker (Banking Litigation)
- Bruno Bertrand-Delfau (Investment Funds: Private Equity: Secondaries)
- Adrian Cohen (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- Steven Davis (Private Equity: Buyouts: Mid-Market)
- Robert Gaut (Tax)
- Alex Griffith (Banking & Finance: Mid-Market)
- Daniel Hendon (Banking & Finance: Mid-Market)
- Mary Kuusisto (Tax: Investment Funds)
- Edward Lee (Investment Funds: Private Equity: Venture Capital)
- Dorothy Murray (Commercial and Corporate Litigation)
- Stephen Pevsner (Tax)
- Catherine Sear (Tax: Investment Funds)
- Faisal Ramazan (Banking & Finance: Mid-Market)
- Cameron Roper (Fund Finance)
- Harriet West (Banking & Finance: Mid-Market)
- Nigel Van Zyl (Investment Funds: Private Equity)
View a complete list of the 2023 Chambers UK rankings here.
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners has been researching the global legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms. Chambers rankings are determined by interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients worldwide. The results are audited independently and are based on a range of professional qualities most valued by clients.
We are 800+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The world’s leading organizations, companies and corporations choose us to be their representatives in their most critical situations. But more, they consider Proskauer a strategic partner to drive their business forward. We work with asset managers, major sports leagues, Fortune 500 companies, entertainment industry legends and other industry-redefining companies.