From December 7th – December 9th, join us as we virtually convene for an array of topical sessions throughout the week that will examine the most pressing developments affecting private funds and discuss what we expect in the year ahead.
Our panels will focus on:
- 2021 Regulatory Review: Dissecting Policy, Regulatory and Enforcement Change and its Impact on The Year Ahead
- Fund Formation: A Global Outlook on Recent Trends and Developments in Fundraising
- Retail Access to Private Equity and Credit Strategies: Expanding your Investor Base through Registered Alternative Funds and BDCs
- Hedge Funds Year in Review: Market, Tax and Regulatory Trends Affecting the Hedge Fund Industry
- Change on the Horizon: A Look Back at 2021 US Tax Reform and What’s to Come
- State of the Secondaries Market: A Story of Innovation and Exponential Growth
Panel discussions will be led by Proskauer’s dedicated Investment Management team, including partners from our Private Funds, Hedge Funds, Registered Funds, Tax, and Regulatory, Compliance and Enforcement groups.
Take Our Hedge Funds Survey
We invite you to take a short, 5-question Hedge Funds Survey. All responses are anonymous and the findings from the survey will be presented during the “Hedge Funds Year in Review: Market, Tax and Regulatory Trends Affecting the Hedge Fund Industry” panel at the conference. We greatly appreciate your response.
Built to Serve Asset ManagersFunds in Focus 2021
Private Funds Annual Review Conference
Funds in Focus is an invitation-only event. Please reach out to your Proskauer partner or Proskauer_events@proskauer.com if you are interested in attending. Please note that this event is closed to the media.