March 14, 2019 (HONG KONG) - Proskauer is pleased to announce that the Firm has received three awards at China Business Law Journal’s China Business Law Awards 2019, in the categories of Private Equity & Venture Capital, Real Estate & REIT and Media, Entertainment & Sports.
The annual China Business Law Awards, presented by China Business Law Journal, are based on hundreds of nominations received from China-focused corporate counsel and legal professionals across the globe. The winners were carefully selected based on a combination of factors, including each firm’s landmark deals, cases and other notable achievements over the past year.
Most recently, the Proskauer team has advised longtime client Accor in its acquisition of Tribe, Australia’s first integrated modular hotel brand; Formosa International in the sale of a 51% stake, and an option for the sale of the remaining 49%, in the Regent Hotels and Resorts brand to InterContinental Hotels Group, which was named “M&A Deal of the Year” at HICAP; Country Garden, one of China’s largest real estate developers, with a series of real estate projects in Southeast Asia; Haitong International in relation to financing for privatization of a NYSE listed company; OCI Asset Management on a fund formation and acquisition of a real estate group; and longtime client The Recording Academy®, known as the GRAMMY awards, in the creation of Bravo concert, China’s first-ever Grammy Festival.
Click here to reach the full results of the awards which were published in a special report in the February 2019 issue of China Business Law Journal.