April 5, 2017 (NEW YORK) – Eighteen attorneys from Proskauer’s Labor & Employment Department were named to the 2017 Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers - Top 100 Labor & Employment Lawyers Guide to the leading lawyers in corporate and employment law. This represents Proskauer’s eighth time in a row achieving recognition in this list.
The annual guide includes the top 100 most powerful employment lawyers; the top 20 in employee benefits and ERISA; the top 20 in traditional labor & employment law; 40 Up and Comers in the field; as well as a Hall of Fame list. The rankings recognize select employment lawyers who stand out for their ability to guide employers through the constantly evolving laws governing the workplace.
Proskauer partners recognized in the 2017 guide include:
- Rory Judd Albert (Top 100)
- Mark Batten (Top 100)
- Joseph Baumgarten (Top 100)
- Elise Bloom (Top 100)
- Paul Hamburger (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Michael Lebowich (Top 20 Traditional Labor & Employment)
- Anthony Oncidi (Top 100)
- Bernard Plum (Top 20 Traditional Labor & Employment)
- Andrea Rattner (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Myron Rumeld (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Seth Safra (The 40 Up and Comers)
- Paul Salvatore (Top 100)
- Howard Shapiro (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Nigel Telman (Top 100)
In addition to the 14 Proskauer partners named to this year’s most powerful employment attorneys list, five Proskauer partners are included in Human Resource Executive and Lawdragon’s perennial Hall of Fame:
- Robert Batterman
- Zachary Fasman
- Howard Ganz
- Allan Weitzman
Hall of Fame status is granted to “legends of the employment bar” who provide consistent all-around excellence in counseling clients, contribute to the bar and serve as visionaries to improve workplaces.