LONDON, October 21, 2021 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, has again been ranked as one of the top law firms in the 2022 edition of Chambers UK Rankings.
Proskauer received top tier rankings in Banking & Finance (Band 1), Investment Funds (Band 2), Tax (Band 4) and received a new practice ranking for Private Equity: Buyouts (Band 4).
This brings the total number of practice rankings globally to 55.
The following Proskauer attorneys have also been recognized as leaders in their field:
- Steven Baker (Banking Litigation)
- Dorothy Murray (Commercial and Corporate Litigation)
- Ben Davis (Banking & Finance)
- Alexander Griffith (Banking & Finance)
- Daniel Hendon (Banking & Finance)
- Faisal Ramzan (Banking & Finance)
- Harriet West (Banking & Finance, Associate to Watch)
- Bruno Bertrand-Delfau (Investment Funds: Private Equity: Secondaries)
- Edward Lee (Investment Funds: Private Equity: Venture Capital)
- Nigel Van Zyl (Investment Funds: Private Equity)
- Steven Davis (Private Equity: Buyouts)
- Robert Gaut (Tax)
- Stephen Pevsner (Tax)
- Mary Kuusisto (Tax: Investment Funds)
- Catherine Sear (Tax: Investment Funds)
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners has been researching the global legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms. Chambers rankings are determined by interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients worldwide. The results are audited independently and are based on a range of professional qualities most valued by clients.