Proskauer is proud to host a series of webinars focused on the developing legal issues associated with emerging forms of generative artificial intelligence.
The first phase of Proskauer’s “Age of AI” webinar series was presented by subject matter experts from across the firm’s practices, highlighting developments, issues and questions that businesses will need to address when evaluating and adopting generative AI tools. As AI rapidly becomes part of our daily lives and as regulatory agencies begin to address AI in the workplace and beyond, we will continue to host webinars that address these developments. Please check back for additional programs focusing on this developing topic.
Summaries of each of the previous webinars can be accessed through the following links:
- An Overview of Key IP Issues in AI
- Employment Issues in Generative AI
- Privacy and Data Security
- Fund Manager Securities and Compliance
- Sports and Sports Betting
- Key Issues to Consider When Investing In or Contracting With AI Businesses
- Developing Litigation Issues
- Government Enforcement
- An Update on the Latest GenAI Class Action