June 20, 2019 (NEW YORK) – Fifteen lawyers from Proskauer’s Labor & Employment Department were named in the 2019 Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive Leading Corporate Employment Lawyers - Top 100 Labor & Employment Lawyers Guide, recognized as leading lawyers in corporate and employment law. This represents Proskauer’s 10th time in a row achieving recognition in this list.
The annual guide includes the top 100 most powerful employment lawyers; the top 20 in employee benefits and ERISA, the top 20 in traditional labor & employment law; 40 Up and Comers in the field; as well as a Hall of Fame list. The rankings recognize select employment lawyers who stand out for their ability to guide employers through the constantly evolving laws governing the workplace.
Proskauer partners recognized in the 2019 guide include:
- Neil H. Abramson (Top 20 Traditional Labor & Employment)
- Mark Batten (Top 100)
- Joseph Baumgarten (Top 100)
- Elise Bloom (Top 100)
- Paul Hamburger (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Michael Lebowich (Top 20 Traditional Labor & Employment)
- Anthony Oncidi (Top 100)
- Bernard Plum (Top 20 Traditional Labor & Employment)
- Andrea S. Rattner (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Myron D. Rumeld (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Seth Safra (The 40 Up and Comers)
- Paul Salvatore (Top 100)
- Neil L. Schelberg (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Howard Shapiro (Top 20 Employee Benefits and ERISA)
- Nigel Telman (Top 100)
In addition to the 15 Proskauer partners named to this year’s most powerful employment attorneys list, two Proskauer partners are included in Human Resource Executive and Lawdragon’s perennial Hall of Fame:
- Howard Ganz
- Betsy Plevan
Hall of Fame status is granted to “legends of the employment bar” who provide consistent all-around excellence in counseling clients, contribute to the bar and serve as visionaries to improve workplaces.