NEW YORK, July 27, 2021 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, was again recognized by 2021 Chambers High Net Worth Rankings as a top-tier law firm:
- USA – Private Wealth Law
- USA – Family Offices & Funds Sharing
- Florida – Private Wealth Law
- New York – Private Wealth Law
- Southern California – Private Wealth Law
- Mitchell Gaswirth (Southern California – Private Wealth Law)
- Stephanie Heilborn (USA – Private Wealth Law: Eastern Region; New York – Private Wealth Law)
- Andrew Katzenstein (USA – Private Wealth Law: Western Region; Southern California – Private Wealth Law)
- David Pratt (USA – Private Wealth Law: Eastern Region; Florida – Private Wealth Law)
- Jay D. Waxenberg (USA – Private Wealth Law: Eastern Region; New York – Private Wealth Law)
Mitchell Gaswirth, Andrew Katzenstein and David Pratt are recognized in Band One in every area in which they are ranked.
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners have been examining the U.S. legal profession, recognizing top-tier lawyers and law firms. The High Net Worth rankings are based on independent research and interviews conducted with hundreds of lawyers, family offices, accountancy professionals, tax advisors, bankers, investment managers and high-end real estate agents.
We are 725+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The world’s leading organizations, companies and corporations choose us to be their representatives in their most critical situations. But more, they consider Proskauer a strategic partner to drive their business forward. We work with asset managers, major sports leagues, Fortune 500 companies, entertainment industry legends and other industry-redefining companies.