NEW YORK, July 20, 2022 – Leading international law firm Proskauer is pleased to announce that it has again been recognized as a top law firm in the 2022 Chambers High Net Worth Rankings.
The Firm received top-tier rankings across five different regions and five of its Private Client Services lawyers were ranked in this year’s annual guide. Noted for its strong presence in New York, Florida and California, Proskauer’s Private Client Services Group was recognized for representing a wide range of clients including high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and hedge fund principals on trusts and estate planning.
Practices and Regions Recognized:
- Florida – Private Wealth Law
- Nationwide – Family Offices & Funds Structuring
- Nationwide – Private Wealth Law
- New York – Private Wealth Law
- Southern California - Private Wealth Law
- Mitchell Gaswirth (Southern California – Private Wealth Law)
- Stephanie Heilborn (Nationwide – Private Wealth Law: Eastern Region; New York – Private Wealth Law)
- Andrew Katzenstein (Nationwide – Private Wealth Law: Western Region; Southern California – Private Wealth Law)
- David Pratt (Nationwide – Private Wealth Law: Eastern Region; Florida – Private Wealth Law)
- Jay Waxenberg (Nationwide – Private Wealth Law: Eastern Region; New York – Private Wealth Law)
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners have been examining the U.S. legal profession, recognizing top-tier lawyers and law firms. The High Net Worth rankings are based on independent research and interviews conducted with hundreds of lawyers, family offices, accountancy professionals, tax advisors, bankers, investment managers and high-end real estate agents.
We are 800+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The world’s leading organizations, companies and corporations choose us to be their representatives in their most critical situations. But more, they consider Proskauer a strategic partner to drive their business forward. We work with asset managers, major sports leagues, Fortune 500 companies, entertainment industry legends and other industry-redefining companies.
Proskauer’s Private Client Services Group continues to lead in the areas of wealth formation and wealth preservation. Our group taps into a long history of practice in estate, gift and generation-skipping planning, trust and estate administration and fiduciary litigation. Our lawyers are preeminent in domestic and international tax planning, business succession, wealth structures, effective documentation and efficient administration.