April 12, 2017 (LONDON/PARIS) – Proskauer earned top recognition in Chambers Europe 2017 with three practices and nine lawyers cited for excellence.
The Proskauer practices ranked in the 2017 guide are:
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market – France
- Employment – France
- Investment Funds: Private Equity – UK
The lawyers ranked include:
- Alexander Griffith (Banking & Finance – UK)
- Cecile Martin (Employment – France)
- Stéphanie Martinier (Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market – France)
- Béatrice Pola (Employment – France)
- Kate Simpson (Investment Funds: Private Equity – UK)
- Delia Spitzer (Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market – France)
- Yasmine Tarasewicz (Employment – France)
- Ana Vermal (Dispute Resolution: International Arbitration – France)
- Nigel van Zyl (Investment Funds: Private Equity – UK)
Since 1999, Chambers and Partners have been researching the global legal profession, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms. Chambers Europe 2017 rankings are determined by interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients worldwide. The results are audited independently and are based on a range of professional qualities most valued by clients.