PARIS, June 28, 2022 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, is pleased to announce that it has been named Law Firm of the Year for its expertise in Labor and Employment Law in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers France. The annual guide also recognized 10 of the Firm’s lawyers for their skill in arbitration and mediation, corporate law, international arbitration, labor and employment law, litigation, and mergers and acquisitions.
Partner Yasmine Tarasewicz, co-head of the French & EU Employment Group, was named Lawyer of the Year for Labor and Employment Law, and three Proskauer lawyers were ranked in the “Ones to Watch” category.
The Firm’s Paris labor and employment practice focuses on collective bargaining, litigation and counseling with a particular emphasis on large corporate reorganizations and discrimination and wage inequality matters.
The annual guide recognized:
- Johan Bernoville (Ones to Watch – Labor and Employment Law)
- Estelle Coulombel (Ones to Watch – Labor and Employment Law)
- Nicolas Léger (Labor and Employment Law)
- Béatrice Pola (Labor and Employment Law)
- Doriane Shannon (Ones to Watch – Corporate Law)
- Peter J.W. Sherwin (International Arbitration)
- Delia B. Spitzer (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Alexandra Stocki (Labor and Employment Law; Litigation)
- Yasmine Tarasewicz (Lawyer of the Year – Labor and Employment Law; Labor and Employment Law)
- Ana Vermal (Arbitration and Mediation)
Best Lawyers™ has published its list of outstanding lawyers for over three decades, serving as an unbiased source of legal referrals. The annual Best Lawyers list is compiled through extensive, confidential peer review surveys.
We are 800+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The world’s leading organizations, companies and corporations choose us to be their representatives in their most critical situations. But more, they consider Proskauer a strategic partner to drive their business forward. We work with asset managers, major sports leagues, Fortune 500 companies, entertainment industry legends and other industry-redefining companies.