January 24, 2018 (CHICAGO) – Ten partners from Proskauer’s Chicago office have been named to the 2018 edition of Illinois Super Lawyers, an exclusive list of the top five percent of the state’s legal practitioners:
- Michael Choate (Securities and Corporate Finance)
- Monte Dube (Health Care)
- Steven Gilford (Insurance)
- Jeff Marwil (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Steve Pearlman (Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Paul Possinger (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Marc Rosenthal (Insurance)
- Nigel Telman (Employment Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor)
- Mark Thomas (Bankruptcy)
- Peter Young (Bankruptcy)
In addition, associate Edward Young was named a 2018 Illinois Rising Star in the Employment Litigation: Defense category.
Super Lawyers acknowledges lawyers based on peer recognition and professional accomplishments, including verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, experience and honors and awards. Introduced in the U.S. in 1991 and the UK in 2013, Super Lawyers is published by Thomson Reuters and reaches more than 13 million readers worldwide.