Secondary volume is projected to reach a record high of $100 billion this year, with new innovations in GP-led liquidity processes continuing to flourish. Please join us for an in-depth discussion of recent market trends and dynamics, including GP-led liquidity processes and the rise of single-asset transactions, the return of LP portfolio sales, the continued maturation of credit secondaries and preferred equity, the state of secondaries fundraising, and predictions with respect to where the market is headed.
Topics will include:
- State of the Market
- GP-Led Liquidity Options and Recent Innovations
- The Rise of Single-Asset Continuation Funds
- The Return of Large LP Portfolio Deals
- The Next Frontier? Credit Secondaries, Preferred Equity and Other Nascent Strategies
- Trends in Secondaries Fundraising and the Rise of Dedicated Strategy Funds
- Market Dynamics and Potential Headwinds
- Predictions for the Future of the Secondaries Industry
Thursday, December 9, 2021
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
About the Event
This week long event brings together preeminent partners from across our Investment Management practices to examine the most pressing developments affecting private funds. Our speakers will visit developments over the past year, the latest trends in the industry, opportunities to expand and preserve equity, as well as other considerations that private funds should consider as they position themselves for what’s to come in 2022. The Conference offers attendees an engaging virtual experience through an array of topical sessions spread out over the week of December 6th.
Built to Serve Asset ManagersFunds in Focus 2021
Private Funds Annual Review Conference
Funds in Focus is an invitation-only event. Please reach out to your Proskauer partner or Proskauer_events@proskauer.com if you are interested in attending. Please note that this event is closed to the media.