Given the significant challenges in the current fund-raising environment, many sponsors have refocused efforts to attract investment allocations from insurance companies, including offering investment options such as collateralized fund obligations (CFOs) and rated feeder vehicles (Rated Feeders). Proskauer partners Chip Parsons and Matt Kerfoot will be joined by Gopal Narsimhamurthy, Senior Managing Director at KBRA, and Ahmet Yetis, Managing Director in Evercore's Private Capital Advisory group, to discuss the latest developments facing sponsors considering structuring and offering CFOs and rated feeder structures.
Topics to be covered:
- Market update on recent types and uses of CFOs and Rated Feeders.
- Understanding key structuring considerations for CFOs and Rated Feeders.
- How to structure CFOs and Rated Feeders to optimize insurance company investment.
- Incorporating CFOs and Rated Feeders into broader fund-raising initiatives.
- Recent NAIC developments and related impact on CFOs and Rated Feeders.
Tuesday, May 9
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET
About the Series
The Bottom Line webinar series will address an array of business topics and offer legal analysis for asset managers, providing you bottom line considerations for your business. These interactive discussions will include presentations by the Proskauer team and a live Q&A with questions from attendees.