10 new partners and two senior counsel
NEW YORK, November 2, 2020 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, today announced that it has promoted 12 lawyers, 10 to partner and two to senior counsel.
“These lawyers are our leaders of tomorrow and they really embody our ‘special sauce’ and reflect the client-focused, inclusive and entrepreneurial culture that makes Proskauer such a unique firm,” said Steve Ellis, Chair of Proskauer.
“We want to congratulate this tremendous class of new partners and senior counsel. We are excited to celebrate their success as they embark on the next chapter of their careers at Proskauer,” said Daryn Grossman, Managing Partner of Proskauer.
The Firm’s new partners and senior counsel are:
- Wai Choy Corporate, New York
- Adam Creed Corporate, London
- Kunal Dogra Corporate, New York
- Joseph Kasegian Corporate, Boston
- Jason Krochak Corporate, New York
- Lee Popkin Litigation, New York
- Steven Porzio Labor & Employment, New York
- Aranpreet Randhawa Corporate, London
- Lindsay Rehns Private Client Services, Boca Raton
- Stephen Severo Tax, Boston