Join us for our annual conference where we will spend an afternoon examining the most pressing developments affecting private funds and discuss what we expect in the year ahead.
Our program will focus on:
- Regulatory Update: 2019 Recap, Current Trends, and What’s to Come in 2020
- Global Tax Update: US Tax Reform and the View from Europe
- Year-end updates and What to look out for in 2020
- Recent Market Trends in Secondaries
- Private Credit Trends: Platform and Strategy Evolution; Investor and Fundraising Targets; Capital Deployment and Restructurings
- Insurance for Private Funds: Protecting Your Funds' Returns
- Recent Developments in Fund Finance
- Real Estate Funds and REITs
- Estate Planning and Family Office Considerations for Fund Owners and Managers
- Latest Trends in GP Stake Sales and Asset Manager M&A
A panel discussion and interactive break-out sessions will be led by Proskauer’s dedicated Investment Management team, including partners from our Private Funds, Hedge Funds, Registered Funds, Tax, Asset Management Litigation and Mergers & Acquisitions groups.
Thursday, November 21, 2019
1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. | Registration
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Plenary Session
2:45 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. | Breakout Sessions
Cocktail Reception to follow
Eleven Times Square
(41st Street and 8th Avenue)
New York, NY 10036
Funds in Focus is an invitation-only event. Please reach out to your Proskauer partner or Proskauer_events@proskauer.com if you are interested in attending.