Proskauer partners Warren Allan, Christopher Robinson and Michael Suppappola of our Private Funds team, will be joined by partner, David Perdue in the Strategic Advisory Group PJT Partners, in an in-depth discussion of recent market trends in GP-led liquidity solutions.
Please join us to discuss the rise of “blue chip” GP-led continuation funds, as well as strip sales, preferred equity and other GP-led liquidity options.
Topics will include:
- Key Characteristics of Different Transaction Types
- Pros and Cons of Different GP-led Options
- How To Approach Conflicts of Interest
- LP and LPAC Consent Requirements
- Regulatory and Tax Considerations
- Other Key Legal and Commercial Considerations
Wednesday, April 7
12:00 p.m. EDT
Who Should Attend
Sponsors of private equity, venture capital, other funds, and their advisors.
About the Series
The Bottom Line webinar series will address an array of business topics and offer legal analysis for asset managers, providing you bottom line considerations for your business. These interactive discussions will include presentations by the Proskauer team and a live Q&A with questions from attendees.