Earlier this year, the SEC proposed ESG reporting and disclosure requirements for all investment advisers, including private fund managers. Join us as we discuss how private fund managers can best navigate the newly proposed rules and prepare for an SEC ESG examination.
This webinar will focus on:
- What concerns is the SEC attempting to address?
- How does the SEC approach ESG-related topics in exams and enforcement actions?
- What ESG-related topics are investors focusing on?
- What does the proposed new Rule cover?
- What can private fund managers do now?
Thursday, 10 November
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. GMT
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. EST