Firm Earns Top Marks in Career Outlook, Firm Culture and Overall Diversity Categories
NEW YORK, June 28, 2023 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, is pleased to announce that it has been named one of the 10 Best Law Firms to Work for by Vault Law 100 for 2024. The Firm earned top marks in the Career Outlook, Firm Culture, Quality of Life and Wellness categories and also received top rankings in Overall Diversity. Under Overall Diversity, Proskauer received top marks in the Racial & Ethnic Diversity and Diversity for LGBTQ+ Individuals subcategories.
Proskauer has several unique programs that have helped the Firm become a top 10 firm, including a number of impact initiatives to enhance diversity, equity and inclusion and the career and professional development of its lawyers. They include:
- Tailored Mentoring and Sponsoring Opportunities for junior, mid- and senior-level lawyers with an array of educational sessions and networking opportunities, including the Mentoring Circle Program, Women’s Sponsorship Program, Pipeline Initiative and Midlevel & Senior Associate Training Series. Starting early in their careers, these programs serve to build lawyers’ essential skills, support their careers, and identify distinguished partners across the firm to serve as mentors and sponsors to champion their career development.
- Award-winning Summer Program, which replicates the experience of being a lawyer at Proskauer. Summer associates work on challenging matters alongside some of the top lawyers in the field while building relationships with colleagues. Summer associates gain a first-hand perspective of successful lawyering by participating in everything from meetings and conference calls to depositions and arbitrations.
- The Diverse Lawyer Network, which is comprised of our Asian Lawyer, Black Lawyer, Hispanic/Latinx Lawyer and LGBTQ+ Lawyer Affinity Groups along with our Proskauer Women’s Alliance. Throughout the year, our affinity groups host professional development programs and networking events to increase connectivity and advance inclusion.
- The CaRe Program, which allows lawyers to ease their transitions back to full-time work from caregiver leave by returning on a 75 percent schedule while receiving 100 percent of their pre-leave compensation for six months.
- Wellness programs aimed at promoting the well-being of Proskauer’s employees, as well as a continued sense of community. Among the offerings, are live webinars on a variety of well-being topics and one-on-one appointments with Behavioral Health Consultants specializing in a number of areas.
The Vault annual rankings feature the most prestigious law firms in the country based on the assessments of lawyers at peer firms. The rankings are based on responses from nearly 20,000 associates surveyed earlier this year.
We are 800+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We work with asset managers, private equity and venture capital firms, Fortune 500 and FTSE companies, major sports leagues, entertainment industry legends and industry-redefining companies.
Since 1875, Proskauer has been devoted to our clients’ successes. Our lawyers are known for their unusually high accessibility, responsiveness and attentiveness. We go the extra mile to understand a client’s business — and think like savvy businesspeople in the process.