From February 23 – March 23 Proskauer will host its second annual Private Credit Summit. This interactive virtual event will bring together leaders in the Private Credit industry, including lenders, private equity firms, corporate executives, advisors and investors to discuss the latest trends in the industry, opportunities for investment, and strategies for investors to achieve growth in an uncertain environment.
A Conversation with Dr. Lisa Koonin
March 11, 2021, 12:30 PM-1:15 PM ET
Join us for a fireside chat with Dr. Lisa M. Koonin, DrPH, MN, MPH and Founder of Health Preparedness Partners and Proskauer labor partner Harris Mufson. Dr. Koonin spent 15 of her 31 year career at the CDC focused on pandemic planning and response. She served as the Deputy Director (2016-2018) and Acting Director (2015-2016) of the CDC’s Influenza Coordination Unit; the office that led the CDC’s pandemic planning, and was one of the original architects of the organization’s social distancing guidance.
Topics to be discussed witll include:
- The current state of the pandemic
- The impact of the pandemic on our cities and public transportation
- The impact of the pandemic on employers
- The vaccine roll-out and its role in workforce reentry
- Best case/worst case scenarios for the next 12 months
- Comparisons to other pandemics and vaccines
- Key legal considerations for employers
** New Session Added **
Investing in Sports Overseas
Thursday, March 18, 2021, 3:00 PM-3:45 PM ET
Agenda and details
With the industry expected to reach new heights in 2021, we examine what lies ahead. We will explore how lenders, private equity firms and companies are positioning themselves for growth. We will discuss what lenders are looking for from their borrowers and what borrowers need from their lenders to take advantage of the unique opportunities present in today’s market. We will dive deep into our proprietary database of more than 650 active deals to explore trends in deal terms, including pricing, call protection and leverage, and share historical trends, the latest terms and our predictions for the future.
Session topics will include:
- Looking Ahead: Insights from the Trenches
- Platform Expansion
- Liquidity Solutions for Private Credit Managers
- A Detailed Look at Fund Terms
- Insights from LPs on Picking Private Credit Managers
- The State of the Debt Market from the Sponsor’s Perspective
- A Look at the Credit Opportunities Space
- Fundraising from the European Perspective
- Compensation Trends
- Regulatory & Enforcement Matters
- Trends in Liability Management
- Restructuring Trends
The 2021 Private Credit Summit is an exclusive event. Please reach out to your Proskauer partner or Proskauer_events@proskauer.com if you are interested in attending. This event is closed to the media.