From February 23 – March 25, 2021, Proskauer hosted its second annual Private Credit Summit. With a turnout of over 800 attendees across nearly 400 organizations, this interactive virtual event brought together leaders in the Private Credit industry, including lenders, private equity firms, corporate executives, advisors and investors to discuss the latest trends in the industry, opportunities for investment and strategies for investors to achieve growth in an uncertain environment.
Our Summit examined what lies ahead for Private Credit in 2021. Across a comprehensive curriculum, we spoke about how lenders, private equity firms and companies are positioning themselves for growth. We also discussed what lenders are looking for from their borrowers and what borrowers need from their lenders to take advantage of the unique opportunities present in today’s market. We also took time to dive into our proprietary database of more than 650 active deals to explore trends in deal terms, including pricing, call protection and leverage, and shared historical trends, the latest terms and our predictions for the future.
Session topics included:
- Looking Ahead: Insights from the Trenches
- Platform Expansion
- Liquidity Solutions for Private Credit Managers
- A Detailed Look at Fund Terms
- Insights from LPs on Picking Private Credit Managers
- The State of the Debt Market from the Sponsor’s Perspective
- A Look at the Credit Opportunities Space
- Fundraising from the European Perspective
- Compensation Trends
- Regulatory & Enforcement Matters
- Restructuring Trends