November 10, 2016 (BEIJING, HONG KONG) – Proskauer was recognized by IFLR1000 and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific in their respective 2017 editions.
Legal 500 Asia Pacific ranked the Firm’s practices in six categories. The Firm moved up to tier two for Hong Kong: Investment Funds and were ranked for the first time in China: Dispute Resolution.
- China: Corporate and M&A: Foreign Firms
- China: Private Equity/Venture Capital: Foreign Firms
- China: Dispute Resolution
- Hong Kong: Corporate (Including M&A)
- Hong Kong: Investment Funds
- Hong Kong: Private Equity
Five lawyers were mentioned in Legal 500 Asia Pacific:
- Lynn Chan (Hong Kong: Investment Funds)
- Jeremy Leifer (Hong Kong: Corporate (including M&A))
- Yong Ren (Hong Kong: Investment Funds)
- Jay Tai (Hong Kong: Private Equity)
- Yuval Tal (Hong Kong: Corporate (including M&A))
Associates Vivian Ho and Winnie Chan were recognized by Legal 500 as "Next Generation Lawyers" for the first time.
IFLR1000 ranked the Firm in the following categories:
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Private Equity
Partner Jay Tai was recognized as a "Leading Lawyer" for the first time.
An alternative investment manager client of the Firm said: "I think it is very professional and efficient, and has provided very helpful advice. I am also very impressed by its project management given the complicity of the transaction and the tight timeframe." Another client described Proskauer lawyers as having a "can-do attitude and able to work out strategic solutions to legal problems. It’s a delight to work with them."