Proskauer partner Paul Salvatore will be participating in the NYU Labor Center Webinar: Re-Training America for the Future of Work. The webinar will take place virtually on Thursday, December 3rd from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT.
Leaders in government, academia and industry will explore policies needed to enhance the skills of workers to meet labor demands in both automating and human-touch workplaces. Participants will discuss the roles of employer groups, worker organizations, regional government, and higher education and contemplate new structures for training initiatives, and how to address potential legal barriers to them.
- John P. Pallasch, Assistant Secretary for Employment and Training, U.S. Department of Labor
- Daniel Bustillo, Director, Healthcare Career Advancement Program (H-CAP)
- Robert Chiapetta, Director of Government Relations, Toyota USA
- Morris Kleiner, AFL-CIO Chair in Labor Policy, University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Livia Lam, Senior Fellow and Director of Workforce Development Policy, Center for American Progress
- James Murphy, Esq., Spivak Lipton
- Amy Peterson, Executive Director, NYC Mayor’s Office of Workforce Development
- Paul Salvatore, Esq., Proskauer
- Co-facilitators :Prof. Samuel Estreicher and Prof. Jonathan F. Harris, NYU School of Law
For more information about the NYU Labor Center Webinar: Re-Training America for the Future of Work, please click here.